Monday 31 August 2009

Day 33: 11 Cents Away From Breaking Even!


I'm at $4.89 at the mo' and the day's not over yet so I might be able to squeeeeze a couple more cents out of today. I should breakeven some time tomorrow.

I guess I kinda have Neobux to thank for the money I earned on IM Report Card today. IM Report Card recently reviewed Neobux. I then left a comment about my experience of using N'bux (I'm 'MissEb' on there). My comment got approved and I got a cool painless $0.50 for it! Wouldn't have earned it if I hadn't used Neobux before. It's just as well I made the comment when I did 'cos the comments got closed off soon after.


In Other News:

- I can now get direct referrals on Neobux as my first 30 days are up

- I've earmarked a couple other sites I wanna try for a month. Just gotta decide which one to jump on first.


2 comments:

Broke Affilliate said...

I just heard about IMreport card today; seems they're fairly new, but they sound interesting.

Anyway, congrats and sorry I missed you Monday, my power was out. By the time you read this you'll probably have broken even, hence the congrats, lol!

Ms MangoMe said...

Hi there :-)

Your power was out? Sorry about that. How long for?

Thanks for the congrats! Yes, I've broken even. Hit it couple of days ago.

Take care. Hope Wealthy Affiliate's going well for you.