Saturday 22 August 2009

Day 24: More Referrals, More Recycling...


I decided to use up the money in my rental balance 'cos if I definitely decide not to continue with Neobux after 30 days, the rental-balance money will be stuck in there as it's not allowed to be cashed out. I had $1.43 left in my rental balance, sooooo I went ahead and bought 3 more referrals and recycled 2 dormant ones.

I have $0.43 left now which I'll use to recycle a few more dormant refs over the next couple of days.


So far, I've made 24 cents today. (Update: ended the day with 32.5 cents!)


2 comments:

Broke Affilliate said...

Got the Beatles reference after you explained it. Don't worry, I'm not that slow, lol.

So far I haven't cashed out. I figure I'd better wait until I got back all of my investment before doing so. I broke $5 today, which means I'm 1/3 of the way there, though!

Good to see you're moving on up since you started recycling. 24 cents ain't half bad. Even better without autopay turned on.

Hope you won't need to use all $0.43 for recycling though. It would be really awful if you had to get rid of all your pretty referrals ;-)

See you tomorrow and hope you're enjoying your weekend too!

Ms MangoMe said...

Wooohooo, well done on breaking $5!

It'd be a shame to recycle those few refs, but looks and hard work don't seem to go hand-in-hand for them. I accept that and I'm ready to let them go to go be their fine selves. :-)

take care...