Friday 28 August 2009

Day 30: I'm Staying...For Now...


Neobux has been my very own little hobby - my little curiosity. I obviously know a lot more now than I knew on Day 1. But one thing's for sure, I was never gonna be in it for the long-run. Nope. Not me.

When I first joined Neobux, my intention was to test it out for 30 days then run. However, 2 weeks into joining the program, I started thinking about whether to stay longer than I initially planned.

It's Day 30, and I haven't quite decided yet.

My last rented referral expires in about 3 weeks. I'll make up my mind then.


I finished Day 30 at 21.5 cents, so all in all I've made $4.325 since I joined Neobux on 30th July (my clicks: $1.61; referral clicks: $2.715). With the $5 I invested, that's a loss of 67.5 cents, but I suspect in about 5 days or so from now, I'll breakeven and move into pure profit. How much profit I'll make, I don't know, but I don't plan on doing any recycling or renting over the next 3 weeks. I'll leave my referrals to their own devices.


(p.s.: I'll be updating this blog every 2-3 days)


2 comments:

Broke Affilliate said...

Glad to see you decided to stay; I like the way you've done this blog as compared with the forum's daily stats threads that people do; those are way too numbery for me, if you ever visited one of those threads, you know what I'm talking about.

Who are you on the forum, anyway, if you don't mind my asking? I'm NanashiSilver if you want to look me up.

And hooray for pure profits! My guess is that by the end of everything you'll have made at least $7. Well, see you when you post next!

Ms MangoMe said...

Thanks for the compliment. :-)

I don't visit the forum that much - maybe once a week or so. I haven't registered and don't plan to, but I'll be checking out your profile on there.

Hmmm. I might make up to $7. Not sure. I'll take what I can get. A couple of my referrals are expiring in a few days. 10 expire in 11 days and the rest (3) in 22 days, so we'll see.

Take care and have a gorgeous week.