Monday 10 August 2009

Day 12: My Family of 13...


So I went ahead and bought my 10 referrals today - was pretty straightforward - took all of 30 seconds. I have 13 referrals now.

I have another one of those bloody "you haven't clicked at server time" warnings again, so I knew I wouldn't be making any money from my referrals today (if you don't view your own ads, you don't earn from your referrals if/when they become active).

I also got to view another one of those rare $0.015 ads today.


Having more referrals adds a pepper of excitement to things. It's something different from the past 11 days, so I'm looking forward to it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
Nice blog, i will keep eye on it. :D
im member in neobux too, i have 12ref and i havent invested anything.

Ms MangoMe said...

Hey Anon,

Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment ...and good luck with Neobux!