Friday 21 August 2009

Day 23: I'm Doing Good Today ...So Far


It's only about 1pm over here (London) and I've already done better (15.5 cents) than I did yesterday.

Yesterdaaaaay, all my troubles seemed so far awaaaaaay... (not that there was really any trouble, but that's the song that popped into my head, so I'm gonna sing it, godammit!)


Yay, referrals! Yay, me! ....and, erm, yay, Neobux ;-)


Suddenlyyyy, I'm not half the Neobux babe I used to beeeee...

(erm, in case you're wondering, Yesterday is a Beatles song).


(UPDATE: I ended the day with 18.5 cents)


2 comments:

Broke Affilliate said...

Wow, can't believe I missed your Day 12 update, my bad... Your referrals are awful, lol! I'm sure they'll start picking up, though, else you definitely will need to recycle though.

As for myself, over the past week I decided to put another $10 in on top of the $5 I added before, and I used $8.40 to buy another 30 referrals (Wednesday) on top of the 20 I bought last week (on Monday). Yesterday and Wednesday I got about .50 from my clicks (specifically 103 clicks on Wednesday, and 129 yesterday). Naturally some of that is lost through auto pay, but I don't know how much exactly. I haven't really had to recycle that much yet, I think I've done it thrice throughout my entire stay, thankfully.

And I totally missed the Beatles reference, lol!

Ms MangoMe said...

Yeah, but my referrals are good looking. It's not my fault they're sooooo good looking they haven't got the time to view ads. :-)

You're doing incredibly well. Have you started cashing out yet or are you ploughing everything back in again and again (as well as investing some of your own money)?

Missed the Beatles' reference as in you didn't get it?

take care. Have a FAB weekend.