Saturday 8 August 2009

Day 10: I Definitely Can't Earn Thru Direct Referrals...

neobux - no direct referrals
I've been reading through myLot and I've found out that I definitely can't get direct referrals in the first 30 days of joining Neobux.

It's a bit of a bummer, really. The only conclusion I can come to is that Neobux made the decision for financial reasons. If you knew you couldn't earn from direct referrals, what would you do? You'd either wait it out for 30 days or use your own money to rent referrals. It's a clever tactic on Neobux's part but one which is a tad restrictive.

I have less of a problem with the reason why Neobux have chosen to implement the direct-referral rule. It is their site, afterall. However, what I do have a bit of a gripe with is I think the rule is a really important aspect of (using) the site that should've been highlighted so people could make an informed decision before joining.

If I'd known about the dir-ref rule, I would have given it more thought before I joined.

I also read quite a few reviews about Neobux and I don't recall reading about the rule either. Apart from genuine forgetfulness on the reviewer's part (bless 'em), I'm supposing their motivation for not mentioning that crucial bit of info is it increases the chances of someone joining through them. Naughty, naughty. (I'm presuming most of them have also surpassed the 30-day rule.)

I guess the rule is somewhere in Neobux's 'small print' - which makes it 'OK'.


No comments: