Wednesday 5 August 2009

Day 7: As a Neobux Newbie, I'm Not Allowed Direct Referrals for the First 30 Days...or So I Think...


...well, if I am to understand it (see below), then that's exactly what I think Neobux means.


direct refs
Or have I completely got the wrong end of the stick???


Anyway, if the no-direct-ref rule is indeed true, I don't understand why - seems rather odd to me.

...but hey, it's their site, so there.


It means that there's really less point in me promoting my blog in hopes of getting direct referrals. Don't get me wrong, I'll continue to promote the blog regardless because traffic is definitely not a bad thing for a blog (particularly a new one), but it means that I won't be able to earn from it should someone decide to join through my referral link.

Ah well.


In view of the fact that I'm trying Neobux out for 30 days, it seems renting referrals really was the way to go.


Maybe what Neobux could have done was keep a record of any referrals a newbie might have gained over the course of the first month and then assign those referrals to the newbie after the month's up.


Anyhoo...in other news:

I didn't earn from any rented referral clicks today. I learnt that in order to gain from ref clicks, you have to do some clicking of your own (which I've been doing anyway). Yesterday, I noticed Neobux had this red sign informing me that I need to click my own ads in order to gain from my referrals. However, the odd thing was there were no ads available for me to click on. I was, like, well thanks for the prompting, but where are the frikkin ads?

So, yeah, no referral earnings for me today.

Again, ah well. Tomorrow's another day. What other day would it be apart from, erm, another day.


No comments: