Tuesday 4 August 2009

Day 6: Houston, My 3 Rented Referrals Are Clickety Clicking!

active referrals

...well, erm, at least for today, anyway. Who knows what'll happen tomorrow, ey? Maybe I'll get a repeat performance or no clicks at all. We'll see.

But for today, yeah, I've had a total of 11 ref clicks, earning me an extra 6 cents on top of my daily clicks. It works out at about $0.005 per ref click. I have these 3 refs for the rest of the month so we'll see how it goes. I think I might write them poetry anonymously to keep them going - or maybe send Karma their way in the form a parking attendant who simply smiles at them, gives them a hug and doesn't issue them with a ticket.

Ahem... in any case, I have the option of swapping any of my refs with a different referral if the clicks become non-existent due to the shock of a hippie hug from said parking attendant.


At this rate, if I'm getting an extra 6 cents a day thru active referrals, then I'll hopefully break even on my $0.75 investment in 12-13 days' time, and then start to see some kind of profit.

Watch this space.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, they only click like 10 or 15 days, then they just stop.
i have been member since 6th june, i havent invested anything and i have 9 ref and i have earned 5dollars. :D

MangoMe said...

Hey tox,

Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment.

Well done on your earnings with Neobux. Good on ya.

I decided to invest in referrals as I'm in it for the short run (30days). Some people have rented and some have not. Of those, there have been a number of profits and losses. We'll see how my 30 days go. I'm open to the experience.

Take care and congrats again on your luck with Neobux.