Thursday 3 September 2009

Day 36: Aah, So That's What Profit Sounds Like...


I broke even on Day 34 which was cool. I don't need to do anything else except watch the pennies add up.

Total made so far is $5.305 which means I've made back my $5 investment plus 30.5 cents. I'm still getting at least 4 cents a day from viewing my own ads, so I should make at least another $0.72 over the next 18 days for that. That's not including my referral clicks.


It's looking likely that I will move on once my last rental expires (in 18 days) as I have my eye on two sites I wanna give a go. I might extend my stay 'til round the end of September, but that's it. If so, my last day will be on a Thursday or the 27th or 28th as Thurday's my favourite day and I have a thing about the number 7. (yes, I do have my fair share of oddities!)


8 comments:

Broke Affilliate said...

My power was out for two days, but I managed to use another computer for Neobux, so thankfully no losses there, lol!

Congrats again on getting into profit! I'm still going for around $7 if you keep with it, especially for that long. Your own clicks will definitely get you to $6, so the referrals you hang on to should get you one more dollar.

Oldbuddy said...

Your choice, but you are missing a good profitable opportunity here because you don't understand the potential. In 30 days there are none of these serious money makers that will produce, but with proper application of simple principles they can lead to serious online income. I have made over $10,000 in a single month from activities stemming from this same program.

Ms MangoMe said...

@Broke Affiliate,

Thanks for the congrats.

You've inadvertently answered one of the questions in my head: can you log on to Neobux from a diff computer.

Have a great weekend.

Ms MangoMe said...

Hi Oldbuddy,

You've given me food for thought. I thank you for that.

take care...

shyguy76767 said...

What are the other two sites?

Ms MangoMe said...

Well, I was initially gonna try Xomba (writing & bookmarking site/ adsense rev) and Trekpay (ptc). Trekpay did my head in from the word go, so I'm giving Clixsense a go instead. Still going ahead with Xomba.

shyguy76767 said...

Hm. I think I'll do that ClixSense upgrade, then. Heard good things about it. Trekpay isn't doing as well, in the similar fashion as Linkgrand. The credits get you less money. I'm waiting for it to become a search engine to see if it's worth anything.

Kind of annoying that ClixSense doesn't use Paypal.

How're you liking Xomba so far?

Ms MangoMe said...

I haven't tried Xomba in earnest. That's what I wanna do to see how it pans out.

Yeah, it is a shame Clixsense doesn't pay via Paypal, plus they charge a $3 admin fee for sending out a cheque. If I stay there that long, I'll probably either set my payout higher than $10 or just use it for advertising.

take care...