Friday 11 September 2009

Day 44: Saying Bye to 13 Refs Today...

13 of my rentals expire later on today, so I'll be left with 3 referrals. I don't plan on renewing any once they expire.

My referrals aren't clicking as much anymore. Most have a click average of under 2.0. I get round about the same daily amount I got when I only had 3 referrals. Referrals are human. I can imagine they have other things to do besides clicking away. In any case, no recycling has been or will be applied. Just gonna let them run out.


I'm getting pretty close to my boredom threshold with Neobux; about to climb over.


2 comments:

Broke Affilliate said...

Wow, haven't dropped by here in a while, lol! Yeah, Neobux can get pretty boring after a while. Honestly, I'm mostly only sticking with it to see if it's possible to get to making $50 a day with it. That one day of clicking that I missed though really shook my motivation.

And I'm still seeing you hitting $7 by the time everything's said and done. Maybe even $7.50! Good luck and congrats on everything so far.

Ms MangoMe said...

Hi!

Yes, the boredom's definitely setting in for me. When that happens, it's only a matter of time before I leg it.

I think you should pat yourself on the back for what you're planning to do on N'bux. Good luck with it.

p.s.: Glad you've opened the comments up on your blog :-) Will be passing by soon.

take care...