Friday 31 July 2009

Day 2: I'm Kinda Getting Bored Already...

neobux
There were 4 ads for me to view today. 1 cent per ad. They were the same ads as yesterday though, just that they'd been refreshed and had cents attached. I don't quite see the point of showing the same four, but hey, if I'm getting paid for it...

I ain't gonna lie - my boredom threshold seems to be breaking out in a slight rash - my mind's yawning already and it's only Day 2. I didn't visit Neobux's forum yesterday like I planned to, so I'm definitely gonna be doing that today as it'll probably help jazz things up a bit.


(UPDATE: I've clocked up 2 extra cents in addition to the 4 ads.)


2 comments:

shyguy76767 said...

lol You were just doing NeoBux? I do about 5 PTCs at the same time. While you're waiting for one to finish an ad, you can start another one up. Keeps you busy and keeps you clicking.

Ms MangoMe said...

Nah ah, no way am I doing more than one PTC at a time. Would drive me crazy. Plus I don't see myself moving into PTCs anyway. This is just me trying one or two out out of curiosity and the need to experiment.

You seem to have the tolerance for it though (so well done). If it's working for you, good luck.

take care...